The schedulix source code is avalable at github (https://github.com/schedulix/schedulix.git).
Here you find several packages, product documentation, and other papers about schedulix and Workload Automation in general. Since schedulix is functionally identical to the BICsuite BASIC edition, some documents about that topic are listed as well.
- VirtualBox appliance schedulix 2.9 on Centos (2 GB)
- VirtualBox appliance schedulix 2.8 on Centos (2 GB)
Additional files to install schedulix on Windows
- schedulix 2.10 on Windows
- schedulix 2.9 on Windows
- schedulix 2.8 on Windows
- schedulix 2.7 on Windows
- schedulix 2.6.1 on Windows
- Public key for rpm verification
German schedulix Manuals
- Workflow Parallelization using the schedulix Dynamic Submit Function
- Why Controlling Workflows using Shell Scripts is a bad Idea
- Hierarchical Batch Structures
- schedulix in Data Warehouse Environments
- What does a scheduling System do?